Wooden pallet furniture plans for transporting goods can be an ecological and economic resource for functional objects.
- Search pallets unused industrial areas. Tool Crib The site says you can get lucky on deposits appliance manufacturers, electrical, painting, tile shops or places heavy equipment repair.
- Choose a simple project, such as a coffee table or benches. Depending on the design and dimensions of the furniture you want, you can use pallets without the need to modify both.
- Consider projects that requires not disassemble the pallet furniture plans. You can use a hacksaw to cut the entire pallet crosswise so you have the size you need for your plan.
- Retrieves wooden pallet if your project requires wooden boards. Remove the nails holding the boards to the support blocks. There are a variety of opinions on how to make nails, but the site Tool Crib suggests using a claw hammer to loosen the boards until you see the nail heads.
- Manufactures pallet furniture plans that fit your project. Measure the boards, cut the size you need and combine them to suit your design.
- Sand the edges of the timber, including the edges that you cut or removed nails. Finish the furniture with a sealer or varnish darkening.