Standing jewelry box is classy and you can make one by your own. We are giving you some instructions in how to DIY that easy and for sure on a budget. A standing jewelry box makes it easy to organize your jewelry and keep them safe rather than have them scattered everywhere.
- Choose two frames of wood the same size; these will form the body of standing jewelry box. Take the cardboard of each frame and set it aside for more lately.
- Frames placed on top, one another, such that the glass is placed on top and bottom. Measures approximately 3 inches on each side of the frame wood and mark it.
- Two hinges bolted to the lower frame. Place the other frame on top and make sure the two frames perfectly match each other; you must do this before bolting the hinges to the frame, in addition to mark where the screws will be inserted before screwing.
- Find the center of your box. This is where you will put the padlock. Use a ruler to measure the opposite hinge edge and mark this point.
- Performs the insert from the inside of the standing jewelry box. Using the cardboard comes with frames cut a work piece such as to adapt to the bottom of the box.
- Add a device security, this case will protect thieves. Device security is often accompanied by an alarm that will sound if someone tries to open the box.