The distressed leather sofa can wear out over time due to a variety of circumstances, including the age and weather, especially when furniture is left outside of the house.
- Rub the cleaner leather on the couch. Place a small amount in the center of a soft, white cloth and rub the cleanser in a circular motion, moving the cloth over the entire couch.
- Apply conditioner leather with a second clean cloth following the steps above. The leather conditioner to achieve the rich color draw once the couch is clean.
- Use distressed leather sofa dye for color repair following the instructions of the kit. Use a kit to dye aniline leather sofas made those finishes aniline.
- You use a stain remover for leather to repair the color. Large ink stains can damage and interfere with the color of distressed leather sofa. Apply a small amount of stain remover to a clean, dry cloth.
- Uses a patch kit leather repair leather areas that are discolored. Choose a patch of leather to match the original color of the sofa to match. Take the patch and place it over the stain.
- Use a steam iron at medium temperature and follow the instructions of the kit. Place the iron on patch to be melted onto the leather.